HP Forums

Full Version: HHC 2017 - Programming contest information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.

HHC 2017 in Nashville is just around the corner.

I wanted to let potential attendees know some things about the two programming contests.

RPN Contest will be for the HP 41CX series machine. No plug in roms beyond the vanilla HP 41CX allowed. If a function is built-into an HP 41CX, then it is usable. If you have a 41C or 41CV, you can therefore add extended functions or time module, but that's it. For emulators, same deal. I am not suggesting you will or won't need/use a time or extended function, but that's the programming instruction set base.

So bring your HP 41CX or 41C / CV plus time/ext functions modules to the conference to compete!

RPL Contest will be for the 48G through 50G series machines. Any already existing functionality in the machine is ok. The program must be keyable on a clear machine. Speed is not the concern this year so there is no advantage to having a 50G vs. an older / slower 48 series.

So bring your 48G, 48G+, 48GX, 48gII, 49G, 49g+, or 50G with you to the conference to compete.

As before, i will post the contest information here in the forum early Saturday morning Nashville time to allow forum members who cannot attend to give it a try. There will be a moratorium on solutions being posted to the forum until after 6pm Sunday evening. No cheating. :-)

See everyone at HHC soon.
I better charge my batteries for my HP-41C!
[attachment=5136]
Reference URL's