HP Forums

Full Version: RPL emulator for the prime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please see later post fr updated version

I did some intensive work last year to create an rpl/rpn mode for the prime. With recent prime updates some errors occurred which I have fixed.
Its just an experiment but performs as well or better than go49g on my phone. There are two files which need to be sideloaded to the prime with a good text editor.
The file rplinfo.txt is the documentation as it exists.
Kudos!
impressive!!!!
(05-20-2017 09:04 PM)ji3m Wrote: [ -> ]I did some intensive work last year to create an rpl/rpn mode for the prime. With recent prime updates some errors occurred which I have fixed.
Its just an experiment but performs as well or better than go49g on my phone. There are two files which need to be sideloaded to the prime with a good text editor.

I'm probably missing something basic but how do I enter the PI character? Shift-3 doesn't seem to work.

Tom L
(05-24-2017 10:03 AM)toml_12953 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017 09:04 PM)ji3m Wrote: [ -> ]I did some intensive work last year to create an rpl/rpn mode for the prime. With recent prime updates some errors occurred which I have fixed.

I'm probably missing something basic but how do I enter the PI character? Shift-3 doesn't seem to work.

Tom L
Download the latest version 23may17. Both pi and e were broken.
Reference URL's