HP Forums

Full Version: xp49gp under MacOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I'd like to know how to build x49gp under recent MacOS (10.12 64bits) system please ?

This archive makes this following build error :

/Users/Julien/Downloads/x49gp/qemu/qemu-git/target-arm/exec.h:22:38: error: register 'r14' unsuitable for global register variables on
this target
register struct CPUARMState *env asm(AREG0);
^
/Users/Julien/Downloads/x49gp/qemu/qemu-git/dyngen-exec.h:56:15: note: expanded from macro 'AREG0'
#define AREG0 "r14"
^
1 warning and 1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [cpu-exec.o] Error 1

Thanks a lot
sunhp.
(03-24-2017 01:56 PM)sunhp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I'd like to know how to build x49gp under recent MacOS (10.12 64bits) system please ?

This archive makes this following build error :

/Users/Julien/Downloads/x49gp/qemu/qemu-git/target-arm/exec.h:22:38: error: register 'r14' unsuitable for global register variables on
this target
register struct CPUARMState *env asm(AREG0);
^
/Users/Julien/Downloads/x49gp/qemu/qemu-git/dyngen-exec.h:56:15: note: expanded from macro 'AREG0'
#define AREG0 "r14"
^
1 warning and 1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [cpu-exec.o] Error 1

Thanks a lot
sunhp.

It looks like you're using clang: try with gcc. You might need an older version (4.x).
You can install gcc on osx as well.
This guy succeed to rebuild a mac os x Emu48 from Da Woon Jung's pre-OSX project
https://shop.thewinterstorm.com/index.ph...&id_lang=1

Da Woon Jung's version : http://emu48mac.sourceforge.net/

He did also a nice looking HP50g iOS version. I will buy it and try it out.

I wish mobile any port of emu48/49/50 could display grayscale graphics.. I will be happy to add this feature if i get the project files.

sunhp.
emu48... will only emulate the Saturn processor. If you want to run ARM binaries (e.g. HPGCC), then you need x49gp.
Egan, you are genius!
Thank you
[Image: x49gp_mac_OS.png?raw=true]
Reference URL's