HP Forums

Full Version: HP Calculator Keys' Tactile Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there somewhere I can find out all about the 'old' key switches that have that great tactile feedback (is it a rocker switch or something)?

I did a web search as well as a search of this HP Museum forum but didn't find anything about how they actually work.



My HPs: 11c (my current calculator; have bought 3 of them), 41cv (it disappeared somewhere along the way), 28s (old and busted), 67 (also MIA)
Have you seen this?

There is more HP patents related material on Kees' homepage:

Excellent, thank you!
I'm wondering if 3d printers have gotten the resolution small enough to where we could print individual keys like the older calculators. There are some now that can do multiple colors.
Reference URL's