HP Forums

Full Version: Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I’m also interested, especially the AUR.
(01-24-2018 10:58 PM)John Cadick Wrote: [ -> ]One can never have too many calculator reference books - especially of the quality that these books have. I'll go for another one.

John

I should have said "another set."
I'd better tentatively stick my hand up for a AUR and a UG pair, with the warning that I live over here in New Zealand, at the bottom of the Pacific. Sigh. Let me know what the cost is (including postage down here) in whatever currency is relevant, and I'll see what I can do about getting the money together.

These will redeem the disastrous mess I made of trying to print out the AUR myself...

(Post 160)
I had a copy of the AUR printed in the last batch but I can see I should have had the UG printed at the same time.

So, if this happens, my hand is up for a UG now.
I'd be interested in a set, if cost for sending to Latvia is not prohibitly expensive.
+1 in one set, regards
and another set for me, please.
A set for me please.
I'm interested in a full set too.
I'll take a set!
I'll take a set as well
I would very much like to have a complete set of both UG and AUR please. Will need to be shipped to Sweden.
Just catching up with this thread, has it seen any more activity? I'm still interested in a pair of manuals, or at least the AUR. So far, I've counted about fourteen of us that are interested.

(Post 217)
i am interested in a set
what is the total cost including shipping to Turkey ?
(05-04-2018 07:52 AM)brickviking Wrote: [ -> ]Just catching up with this thread, has it seen any more activity? I'm still interested in a pair of manuals, or at least the AUR. So far, I've counted about fourteen of us that are interested.

(Post 217)

Also interested if tread is still active, and what is the price of set and shipping to Montenegro(sorry if price info was somewhere on this topic, I couldn’t search all the pages). It’s almost impossible to find any nowdays( yes, there are PDFs but hard copy is hard copy Smile )
I would also like to buy a copy.
Jumping on the bandwagon, I'd like a set too.
I'm interested in a set too when they are available. My email is zooropa1844 at gmail.com

Regards,
Im interested in a set. And shipping to uk.

Thanks
I would love a set.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's