HP Forums

Full Version: Teclas Dedicadas: Automatic generator User Keyboard v2.01 (15-OCT-2016)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4057][Image: attachment.php?aid=4055][Image: attachment.php?aid=4056]

This App lets you create a separate user keyboard (↑U) that you can use within it.

How to install this app:
  • Make sure to update to the last Connectivity Kit (10637 o upper).
  • Make sure to update to the last firmware (10637 o upper).
  • Drag the Teclas Dedicadas.hpappdir folder on the left pane of the connectivity kit window.
  • Watch video

How to use this app:
  • Temporarily or permanently activate the Keyboard User with Shift+Help (User).
  • Go to Symb (Symbolic View), choose, create, rename and delete up to 6 profiles to organize your shortcuts.
  • Go to View/My Shortcuts, assign a shortcut to a key for the current profile.
  • The created shortcuts are unique to this application.

Download

v2.01 (15-10-16)
English [attachment=4058]
Español [attachment=4059]
Português (Traduzido por: JRozsas) [attachment=4065]
Looks amazing! very polished Big Grin
Incredible and very useful for all
Very nice tool !
I see in youtube that there is a zelda game,
Someone know where we can find that game ?
(10-18-2016 09:17 PM)primer Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice tool !
I see in youtube that there is a zelda game,
Someone know where we can find that game ?

What little is in that video is a project that I abandoned long ago, due to the large amount of time required, was created to practice using graphic variables, but escaped from his purpose.
It's a very nice app, I'm using it from now on.
It keeps a perfect track of all shortcuts.
I see the point of shortcuts working only inside the app.
But can't you make an option that would export those user keys to anywhere in the calculator?
An option like "Local " -> "Local °", where it would make things local or not to a profile?
(04-28-2017 03:40 PM)Freire Wrote: [ -> ]It's a very nice app, I'm using it from now on.
It keeps a perfect track of all shortcuts.
I see the point of shortcuts working only inside the app.
But can't you make an option that would export those user keys to anywhere in the calculator?
An option like "Local " -> "Local °", where it would make things local or not to a profile?

Yes that is possible, the App could create separate files containing the shortcuts, but for now this is the restriction to avoid definition errors.

The utility of this App is to have multiple user keyboards, apart from the user-defined general static user keyboard. The idea of exporting the shortcuts is still in my mind as something that can cause problems.
Reference URL's