HP Forums

Full Version: 67 Lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

The 67 calculator/emulator finally came to life today. Its been quite a task to debug the actual calculator as the firmware has become quite complex. The image (if it appears) is showing the calculator asking to load the second card of a 2 card program.

I have added a ASCII text based program card editor to the PC emulator. It will load/save HP65 and HP67 programs and allow editing. It will also format them into *.hpp files and can be saved and then loaded directly into the PC emulator and the hardware calculator as program cards.

I have had a brief look around with not much success and as I have limited access to internet at this remote location, does anyone have a real two card 67 program that is text based, or a link to one? I would like to try it out to verify that everything works ok from text to running in the calculator.

cheers

Tony
Congratulations for your success!

Which minor steps do you have to go, until your HP-67 emulation is complete?

Bernhard
Sorry for the delay, still in the remote area

It all seems done now, both PC and PIC emulator are working.

I just finished coding for the auto card reader option for both emulators, which activates during the [pause] program command if a card is just sitting ready in the reader opening.

I just have to update the help file and put a few examples together and it will be ready for uploading. Unfortunately, that will be when I get home. We are rained in at the moment so that will be delayed a bit.

cheers

Tony
Reference URL's