HP Forums

Full Version: Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I was wondering if it is realisable an index of programs found in our forum ?
I explain, for example I would like see all programs done for a specific matter, I ask a special buton and I see programs linked to my rescherche.

Like in an bibliothec when I look for a theme, you see what I mean ?

May be it is helpfull, no ?

My bests regards.
There is a sticky/important thread "Index: Games/utils/others in HP Software Library" in the Prime library. If anyone wants to take on similar tasks for other categories, a moderator can make them "important".
Thank you for the answer, but I not understand, may be with more simple words ?
Bonjour, Gerárd,

Je crois que ce que Dave a expliqué était:

1.- Nous avons une section de logiciel appelé "HP Software Libraries".

1.1.- Des énumérés quatre forums, un seul forum, le "HP Prime Software Library", ont un indice.
(Et je pense que ce ne soit pas mis à jour depuis 2014.)

1.2.- Si vous voulez un indice pour le forum "General Software Library", où les programmes WP-34S sont enrôlés, vous pouvez créer un nouveau poste avec le titre "WP-34S Programs" (par exemple), et d'insérer des références à tous les programmes publiés dans le MoHPC ou de tout autre site.
Ceci est beaucoup de travail !!!

2.- Une fois que vous avez cet index créé, vous pouvez demander à l'Administration MoHP pour marquer votre poste "Important".
De cette façon, votre poste d'indice sera listé dans le haut du forum.

3.- Et bien sûr, vous pouvez modifier votre d'indice en tout temps pour ajouter ou supprimer des entrées des programmes.

Bonne chance avec ce gros travail! Smile

P.S..- Apologies to all other non-French speakers for my French here. Smile
Google translator is not perfect, but then neither humans are.
(03-29-2016 09:46 AM)ggauny@live.fr Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the answer, but I not understand, may be with more simple words ?
Dave said you have a good idea and that if someone wants to do it; one of us will put it on the top of it's sub-forum like this one at the top of the "Prime Software Library".
Thanks at all for explanations.
I agree that the General Software Library is not very convenient: the posts are ordered by alphabetic order, depending on how every body labelled the tittle, and it's difficult to see all the posts for a particular machine.

There is however an easy way: there is a Search function on the bottom of the page. For instance to search all posts related to the HP71B, just enter '71b'.

J-F
Hi,
Yes, I was not knowing this tips ! Very thank you for your answer.
I am going to test me too.

Wink
Very good reply, it run pretty well.

Now I know how to see all threads I need to do a repertory of routines to sort them as said Dave.

Again very thank you.
Reference URL's