HP Forums

Full Version: Allschwil Meeting 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Very nice and well-labeled picture!!

Namir
(10-30-2016 01:35 PM)Namir Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice and well-labeled picture!!

Namir

Thanks to my first oversea guest, Namir.
Next time you should be here too. Best regards.
Thank you very much Matthias for organizing the meeting.
I was a great pleasure to finally see in person the peoples I communicate with.
The presentations were very interesting and different from the HHC-2016 (well except from mine, next time I will have an original one).
Unfortunately, it was too short, IMHO a full day would have been needed to cover everything that was in the agenda.
Thank you all!
Sylvain
PS: Sorry about the delay for posting this message, thing are going crazy on my side since returning from Basel.
Thanks a lot for sharing! Wish I could have participated. Could have touched Michael 's prototype ...
It was a great day, and time went by so fast that in the end, there was no time to for all the presentations that were prepared, as it was the case with my short talk about the Grabau GR7 Grafik-Videocontroller. I've made it available now (51 MB, ZIP) for anyone who is interested in this quite exotic HP-IL device. (I know I'm a bit late, but better late than never)
Thanks Jürgen for sharing your documentation with us. I hope to see the GR7 at Allschwil Meeting 2019!
(03-25-2017 10:19 PM)HP-Collection Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to see the GR7 at Allschwil Meeting 2019!
I'll be back! :-)
It was a great event with very interesting lectures

Thanks Matthias for the big effort in planning and execution

I hope the next event is planed soon!
Next event will be in autumn 2018.....
Happy to see you all again.
(09-14-2017 11:04 AM)HP-Collection Wrote: [ -> ]Next event will be in autumn 2018.....
Happy to see you all again.

I will try to be there :-)

But for first time, not "again".
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's