HP Forums

Full Version: NEW 12LEHUYHJYUU :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Memory?
Processor / Clock?
Editable programs / GSB-RTN?
Automatic remapping keycodes to old 12C and back?
Upgradable ROM?
USB?
GPS?
Flashing red light if I want to change my car tire on a dark roadside with FM radio?
Baby-guard function via BlueTooth to my phone?
Epilator?
2 TB drive for my films and movie player (screen on the back)
Selectable Tesla weapons (after registrated your product)?
Skins via nanobots?

And: price?

Csaba
I assumed someone had been busy with Photoshop but a Google seacrh suggests this thing really exists. Prices on different websites between about $35 and $65.
Looks like a pretty competent 12C Platinum clone. If only they had worked a bit harder and hacked some trig routines into it.
(10-01-2015 10:53 AM)Derek W Wrote: [ -> ]I assumed someone had been busy with Photoshop but a Google seacrh suggests this thing really exists. Prices on different websites between about $35 and $65.

That would be my assumption, too. It is not on their website:
http://www.truly.net/html/prod/cals.php
It comes up on AliExpress with "Truly SC123" as a search term. There is a picture of it in a bubble pack and the description reads:

"2015 New Truly SC123 Scientific Calculator 2015 New Texas Instruments Calculator Financial Calculator CFP & AFP"

Those wily folk at Texas!
(10-01-2015 11:24 AM)Chasfield Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a pretty competent 12C Platinum clone. If only they had worked a bit harder and hacked some trig routines into it.

Try these :-)

I don't see a pair of parentheses under STO and RCL, though. I wonder if this is a clone of the older Platinum version. If such is the case then they might not work.
Reference URL's