HP Forums

Full Version: WP 31S/34S: H.MS+/H.MS- anomaly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-02-2015 03:51 PM)fhub Wrote: [ -> ]2) and there's still one more small glitch with this DejaVuSans font:
if you use the option "Use real menus to display catalogs", all characters which go below the ground line are cut-off in this popup menu!
The worst example is the letter 'J' which is displayed in fact as 'I' (e.g. 'D->J' looks like 'D->I'), but also a few other characters like e.g. '"gjpqyQ".
It seems that the height for the entries in these popup menus is too small to fully display those characters.

I've uploaded a fix. Seems to work on Windows & OSX but I cannot test it thoroughly with my laptop and slow internet access.
(08-06-2015 07:58 AM)pascal_meheut Wrote: [ -> ]I've uploaded a fix. Seems to work on Windows & OSX but I cannot test it thoroughly with my laptop and slow internet access.
Yes, the menus are now looking perfectly - many thanks!

Franz
(08-06-2015 07:58 AM)pascal_meheut Wrote: [ -> ]I've uploaded a fix. Seems to work on Windows & OSX but I cannot test it thoroughly with my laptop and slow internet access.

Agree, it looks much better. Thanks for quick fix!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's