HP Forums

Full Version: HP71B EPROM SCP1C...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ho

I got a HP71B with two CMT-32K EPROMs inside (unfortuantelly they seem to be blank as there is no CAt). One is labeled with "SCP1C" ... (labes is damaged), the other does not has a label.
Does anybody know these modules (and has dome documentations)?
(05-16-2015 11:21 AM)HP-Collection Wrote: [ -> ]I got a HP71B with two CMT-32K EPROMs inside (unfortuantelly they seem to be blank as there is no CAt). One is labeled with "SCP1C" ... (labes is damaged), the other does not has a label.

"SCP1C" makes me think about "SCIP", the French company that made the HP-41C Paname ROM.
If you are sure that it is "SCP1" not "SCIP", it may be something else.

Too bad that the EPROM are empty. Maybe a contact problem; is MEM(x) returning something? If it is returning 32768 or so, the EPROM is really empty...

J-F
Hehehe, again me:

Module 1 shows SPC1C6 P BASIC 32440
Module 2 shows SPC1C62 P BASIC 19641

Much nicer, but I still do not know anything about the modules [Smile]
(05-16-2015 06:29 PM)HP-Collection Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehe, again me:

Might they provide State Plane Coordinate conversions?
That was a good call from Mark. You can check.

If his guess is right there will be prompts for such things as North, East, & Elevation. State, Zone, and maybe even Transverse Mercator or Lambert if it is lower level (better!). Outputs would have labels Northings and eastings and maybe if it's for layout it could have Theta angles and distance corrections given.

These may be shortened. Surveyors can't spell but we can abbreviate the hell out of anything. You would too if you had to take 400 topo shots per day and write electrolieer, eucalyptus, and 5 ft ofset to B alignment centerline on each one of them.
(05-16-2015 06:29 PM)HP-Collection Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehe, again me:

Now that you can read the modules, Matthias, perhaps you could share ROMCOPY'd images. Smile

Dave
(05-16-2015 09:02 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote: [ -> ]Now that you can read the modules, Matthias, perhaps you could share ROMCOPY'd images. Smile

Good luck with that!
(05-17-2015 06:24 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015 09:02 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote: [ -> ]Now that you can read the modules, Matthias, perhaps you could share ROMCOPY'd images. Smile

Good luck with that!

Angel, you are my friend. I'm terribly sorry that I can not share them as I do not have the permission to do [Smile]
By-the-way: did you make me the list with your HP-41 ROM Images? I didn't get it until now [Smile]
Reference URL's