HP Forums

Full Version: HAVE A LOOK ...................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
............HERE

..if you have yet ideas for a Xmas present!

greetingsSmile
aurelio
(12-25-2013 06:23 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]............HERE

greetingsSmile
aurelio

Do you need something in particular, Aurelio? Wink
(12-25-2013 06:37 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2013 06:23 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]............HERE

greetingsSmile
aurelio

Do you need something in particular, Aurelio? Wink

Massimo, actually I don't know I've problem with the choice, may I have all, may I? Smile
I still have the one I gave to myself in the Christmas of '83 :-)
(12-25-2013 06:41 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2013 06:37 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need something in particular, Aurelio? Wink

Massimo, actually I don't know I've problem with the choice, may I have all, may I? Smile

PS: now I see ................sorry for my poor english, I would like to write "if you haven't yet ideas.....and not if you "have" yet......apologize for that
(12-25-2013 06:46 PM)Gerson W. Barbosa Wrote: [ -> ]I still have the one I gave to myself in the Christmas of '83 :-)

And I still have the one I was given on Xmas '79 Big Grin
(12-25-2013 06:41 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2013 06:37 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need something in particular, Aurelio? Wink

Yes, you can. Santa would be a little financially compelled trying to satisfy your wishes though... Wink
(12-25-2013 06:53 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2013 06:41 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]Massimo, actually I don't know I've problem with the choice, may I have all, may I? Smile

PS: now I see ................sorry for my poor english, I would like to write "if you haven't yet ideas.....and not if you "have" yet......apologize for that

Aurelio, I wouldn't be so worried: our English speaking friends usually are very kind and sympathetic allowing us to use a creative grammar. Smile
I kept some of those catalogs from the 70's and 80's, but I wish I had kept more of them.
Bought my first 41c and card reader from them in 79. Neat catalogue.
Reference URL's