HP Forums

Full Version: downgrade hp prime g2 firmware in 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, guys, I have a question, I want to go back to an old version of my HP prime G2, specifically between the version "2018/10/31: Updated to version 2.1.14181 (2018-10-16)" or the factory version I have been looking for a way but generally the G2 firmwares are very difficult to find.
Recently, I have seen that everyone is referring to this link "ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/Prime/Archive/" and I have tried to open it in Filezilla. I have followed the steps mentioned in other Posts, I don't know if anyone has access to that link and can guide me through the steps I have collected.
If someone could confirm to me if it is the only way to enter the URL or if there is another way to get the Firmwares.
I would like you help me, thank you.
postscript: I'm currently on version 2023
All firmwares for G2 can be found on www.hpcalc.org, but to download older versions, you need to be logged in. Otherwise, you'll only be able to download the latest one.
https://www.hpcalc.org/details/7783
Thank you honestly, it has been a problem that I had for months without solving, thank you for answering my call.
Kind regards.
Reference URL's