HP Forums

Full Version: A little Prime bug that Moravia will certainly be able to fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a small Prime bug (FW dated April 13, 2023):
in the character list "Chars" [Shift]+[Vars] for all ASCII characters from 'z' to '~' (7Ah to 7Eh) the hex value (in the bottom right corner of the screen) appears as '7', without the second hexadecimal digit.

This bug there is not in the last version of the app for iPadOS and macOS (January 16, 2020), instead it is present in the recent Windows app dated April 13, 2023.
Actually, the bug appears to be more extensive than that. The same thing happens for all the ascii characters which have hex values that end in A to F
I filed a ticket for this bug in the bug tracker I've set up (to try to help organize things), and... it got fixed. Big Grin
Could you please provide the link for the bug tracker.

I've looked through these threads and searched and cannot locate it.

TIA, dmh

(11-20-2023 02:30 AM)jte Wrote: [ -> ]I filed a ticket for this bug in the bug tracker I've set up (to try to help organize things), and... it got fixed. Big Grin
(11-23-2023 05:53 AM)dmh Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please provide the link for the bug tracker.

TIA, dmh

(11-20-2023 02:30 AM)jte Wrote: [ -> ]I filed a ticket for this bug in the bug tracker I've set up (to try to help organize things), and... it got fixed. Big Grin

I apologize for not replying sooner. The bug tracking site requires participants to log in with an account. One way to get an account there is to send me a private message here. (Anyone reading this and interested in participating in bug ticketing, please do feel free to send me a private message.)
(01-18-2024 09:41 PM)jte Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2023 05:53 AM)dmh Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please provide the link for the bug tracker.

TIA, dmh

I apologize for not replying sooner. The bug tracking site requires participants to log in with an account. One way to get an account there is to send me a private message here. (Anyone reading this and interested in participating in bug ticketing, please do feel free to send me a private message.)
(01-18-2024 09:41 PM)jte Wrote: [ -> ]

TIA, dmh

I am sending you a Private Message to get an account for the bug list thread.
Tanks
Reference URL's