HP Forums

Full Version: Calculators for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to thin down my calculator collection, so I am posting several things here that folks may be interested in.

All of these calculators were working when batteries were removed and they were stored. As well, I checked all of them as I unboxed them. If anyone is interested in any of these, I will do my best to get batteries recharged, and installed to verify the working condition, or in the case of no battery pack available (HP-45), getting the calculator working with the AC adapter/battery charger. Of course, I can provide whatever photos you may want.

Here we go:

1. TI SR-11 with carry case and AC adapter/charger.

2. TI 58C with carry case, and Master Library Module Quick Reference Guide.

3. TI 59 with carry case, small pack of mag strips, an unused gummy wheel repair kit (with instructions), and Master Library Module Quick Reference Guide.

NOTE: I have one recently purchased rechargeable battery pack and one AC adapter/charger that fits either of the two TI calculators above. If someone wants both calculators, then they get the entire bundle. If someone wants one of the calculators, they'll get first refusal on the battery pack and charger.

4. HP-45 with carry case, old battery pack (removed), AC adapter/charger, and an unused modification board from Harald to change the 45 into a bunch of different HP programmable calculators.

5. HP-41CL with carry case, time module, serial I/O, serial I/O cable, N size rechargeable batteries, an extra battery tray for regular N size batteries while charging, adapters for making the N size batteries into AA size batteries for charging, and the original HP-41C board that was removed for the CL modification.

Please contact me via PM if you are interested in any of these calculators, and we can discuss what price you feel is fair for your purchase, plus shipping. Shipping in CONUS shouldn't be too bad, but we'll have to see what's available for international shipping cost. As well, we'll have to discuss the shipment of batteries, as most of the shippers ask if there are any batteries in there. I haven't shipped any batteries, so I do not know what happens when you answer yes.

Thanks very much for looking!

smp
What the heck is "an unused modification board from Harald to change the 45 into a bunch of different HP programmable calculators."

????
(03-07-2023 12:13 AM)Johnboy Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck is "an unused modification board from Harald to change the 45 into a bunch of different HP programmable calculators."

????

HP Classic upgrade kit - Multi Emulator
Thanks, I hadn't heard of Harald's board before. I need one !!

Cheers,
John
Hello all,

As you can see by the grayed out text in the OP, the following items are now spoken for:

3. TI-59 with rechargeable battery pack and AC Adapter/Charger.

4. HP-45 with AC Adapter/Charger, and special board from Harald.

5. HP-41CL with all the trimmings.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest, especially the two lucky fellows who made their purchases!

smp
Reference URL's