HP Forums

Full Version: HP82143A High Res Graphic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PPC ROM sample created with the HP82143A mode of the HP82240B V1.14 simulation and then arranged with digital glue.

[attachment=11730]
Nice!
Is the "copy& paste" supported by the emulator or is it manual?

Cheers
Thomas
(02-04-2023 10:14 PM)ThomasF Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!
Is the "copy& paste" supported by the emulator or is it manual?

Cheers
Thomas

Basic is the "Save Graphic..." feature saving the paper strip output into a .bmp file with x1 zoom.

This graphic was rearranged with a graphic program to the three printer columns in the output and finally increased to x3 zoom.

In the 80'ies we done this with scissor and glue, cutting the paper output into three stripes, gluing these stripes in columns on a white piece of paper and finally made a photocopy of this.
Hello,

It actually reminds me of the assemblies I made in the laboratory with glue, scissors and cardboard. There were those response curves calculated and printed on an HP plotter from an antique PC. But also, and above all, the monitored reactions where pH, colorimétrie and conductométrie were recorded by various plotters or a stylus on black carboned cylinder surfaces.

For the latter, the photocopier was essential.

For all the curves, gluing on two or three layers of cardboard and meticulous cutting were used to make the integrations by weighing the surfaces under the curves (Pharmacist laboratory balance mandatory and good and sharp cutters).

But, I remember presenting the curves in the right orientation! Smile
Did the digital photocopier forget to make a small rotation of 90° to the left in order to have a properly oriented curve?
[attachment=11732]

Today, just follow the link to have these curves on screen!

Or turn on your HP Prime:
[attachment=11731]

It's amazing how time has changed the most banal operations!
Reference URL's