HP Forums

Full Version: Hp-01 signigicant opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 absolute mint, stored since new, HP-01

Gold & silver matching set
All spotless accessories
The boxes are perfect
All documents, etc
Included. Original in-box back case openers
Brand new (in box)
Gold band
Leather band

Third watch

Museum piece prototype,
1 of 3 made.
Stunning.

All working, of course

Ebay is not my preferred platform for this.

We can discuss. Not in a hurry to sell. Been in a vault for a long time
Right person & price will be very lucky.
Clearly, I’ve got lots of photos. If the conversation is serious, I’ll send.
Hi--

Wondering if you still have these? I worked for an HP VAR back in the 80's but list price was too much at the time (and I never knew about the $100 deal). Kind of an old school HP nut, I had a 110 laptop, several Vectras, and I just recently retired my old HP/Recaro desk chair after 30+ years of use. I'm interested to hear exactly what you have and generally what you are expecting to get. FYI, I'm looking for something that I can wear.

Cheers
Jon
(02-03-2023 08:02 AM)Artboas Wrote: [ -> ]All working, of course

Ebay is not my preferred platform for this.
We can discuss. Not in a hurry to sell. Been in a vault for a long time
Right person & price will be very lucky.
Clearly, I’ve got lots of photos. If the conversation is serious, I’ll send.

This entire ad reads like scam.

So many obvious and unanswered questions for a (potentially) valuable item from a new poster. Caution!!!

"Clearly, I’ve got lots of photos." - Really? Why not put one here?
"1 of 3 made." - Interesting claim, how do you know? What are the serial numbers?
"Ebay is not my preferred platform for this." Why is that? Have you sold other things on ebay?
Umm, yeah, right.
And my "friend", the former King of Nigeria, who is deadly sick and without any heirs, wants to give me $5E12..
(05-26-2023 01:26 PM)DA74254 Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, yeah, right.
And my "friend", the former King of Nigeria, who is deadly sick and without any heirs, wants to give me $5E12..

You know him too???? I guess that means we may have to settle for $2.5E12 each. You go first...
Reference URL's