HP Forums

Full Version: Prime Key Font
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

For those of you looking to make documents and such, here is the TTF font that was made to do so. I wanted to tweak the character mapping first before release to fix a few problems. It is quite good now and I think ready to let loose so to speak.

Here is the key mapping:

[attachment=986]

[attachment=987]
Tim, is there a similar font file for the creation of menu items?
No, there is not. It would be pretty much impossible to do. However, you can get a very nice look in the document simply by making the text white with black background.

What I probably should do is make it easier to get menu key graphics alone in the screenshot utility built into the emulator or connkit.
Last font question: What is the font used in the HP Prime? Is that a freely available TTF as well? I vaguely remember you posting about it in the past but cannot seem to find the post.
Droid Sans family. The primary font is Droid Sans Fallback Full. Connkit should have a copy locally in the directory.
Some of the characters in the HP Prime's font are different from the ones available freely on the net (e.g. J in Droid Sans and similar fonts dips below like the bottom portion of p or q). I don't suppose there is an HP-modified version you can distribute.
It is in the connkit install directory.

Also, for the future we'll be installing it on the system and so I renamed it and gave a new identifier to something like Prime Sans instead to avoid conflicts.
Reference URL's