HP Forums

Full Version: Olivetti Logos 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have the charger for this calculator and be willing to share the polarity and voltage?

Andrew
The links on this page seem to have the answers you need.

Nigel (UK)
Excellent, thank you.

I found the blurry photo mentioned on that page, but not the charger type.

I have actually taken it apart, there are two screws under the label on the back. The case then comes apart and you have to undo some small nuts to get the battery out and the the same to get the main PCB out. It's incredibly fiddly. I'd like to know how they made these in any quantity.

Andrew
For what its worth, likely for benefit of USA users.

I have a Logos 9 and its power pack is also a DC-PACK brand, as in the links mentioned above and looks identically shaped. Identical power pack shape and identical power connector. As a USA user the input power specs are different, but the output is as in the links above. The -930A1 part of the model number matches the above links.

DC-PACK Charger
Model QBK-930A1
Input: AC 120V 60 Hz 4W
Output: DC 9.6V 30 mA
positive tip

I measured the power connector (as far as my eyes can see) is 2mm wide 12mm long.

Interstingly, the owner's manual references the power adapter but gives no specifications or model number for the unit.
Slight update.

Using my cheap-o micrometer it appears the power plug is much closer to 2.5 mm in diameter by 11 mm long.
(09-24-2022 07:46 AM)Duane Hess Wrote: [ -> ]Slight update.

Using my cheap-o micrometer it appears the power plug is much closer to 2.5 mm in diameter by 11 mm long.

Thanks for the information. I'll attach mine to a PSU and see if I can charge the batteries.

Andrew
Reference URL's