HP Forums

Full Version: Prime function app question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the prime, in the function app I leave F1-F3 open. I have F4 set to be the first derivative of F1, and F5 to be the 2nd derivative. I want F6 to be the integral of F1, but I can’t figure that out yet. Everything I have tried gives me an error. Any suggestions?
(09-02-2022 01:02 AM)Coacht95 Wrote: [ -> ]On the prime, in the function app I leave F1-F3 open. I have F4 set to be the first derivative of F1, and F5 to be the 2nd derivative. I want F6 to be the integral of F1, but I can’t figure that out yet. Everything I have tried gives me an error. Any suggestions?

You must use capital letters and the CAS () statement.
(09-02-2022 01:02 AM)Coacht95 Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions?

You may have made a syntax error somewhere.

Using the same F1(X)=2*X-X²/15 as robmio, I directly (without any CAS extension) get the integral, first and second derivative function without any issue :
[attachment=11055]
(09-02-2022 04:48 PM)C.Ret Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2022 01:02 AM)Coacht95 Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions?

You may have made a syntax error somewhere.

Using the same F1(X)=2*X-X²/15 as robmio, I directly (without any CAS extension) get the integral, first and second derivative function without any issue :

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought I had to use the CAS instruction, being an itegral, but no.
Sincerely, robmio (Roberto Mioni)
Reference URL's