HP Forums

Full Version: 9810a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hewlett Packard 9810A Programmable Calculator. Any idea of what it is worth from early 1970's.... I do believe it to be very rare .? Thank You. offers? Pittsburgh , Pa.
(08-24-2022 02:49 AM)MikePittsburgh Wrote: [ -> ]Hewlett Packard 9810A Programmable Calculator. Any idea of what it is worth from early 1970's.... I do believe it to be very rare .? Thank You. offers? Pittsburgh , Pa.

I sold one a few years ago for $700.00 USD. It included all manuals for the calculator and two installed ROMS. The ROMS were Math and I/O. They may have changed slightly in value since then. The real valuable ones are the 9100A/B. Even though it's rare, most collectors don't really want the 9810 since it's not historically significant.
That makes your new eBay listing almost $18,000 too high, though I suppose it's just a falsely high number to get folks to safely make offers to gauge real value.

Since it's broken, being sold as-is, and includes no manuals, a price of $300-400 is closer to what you should expect, if you're willing to wait a while for an interested buyer to see it.
Reference URL's