HP Forums

Full Version: The MoHPC DVD Set Version 7.00 arrived at last!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally I have got my own copy of the official MoHPC DVD Set Version 7.00!

It was dropped today at my home's mailbox at lunch time, and the first thing I did was a full copy using the excellent ImgBurn freeware tool for Windows.
Now I have two ISO file images for daily use, and keep the originals in a safe place.

I can't resist to publish some pictures here (uploaded to one of my blog's portals).

[Image: MoHPC_DVD_set_v7.00_001.JPG] [Image: MoHPC_DVD_set_v7.00_003.JPG] [Image: MoHPC_DVD_set_v7.00_004.JPG] [Image: MoHPC_DVD_set_v7.00_005.JPG] [Image: MoHPC_DVD_set_v7.00_002.JPG]

EDIT: Many Thanks for Dave Frederickson's tips on how to post and rescale the remote url images in this MoHPC site!
You are going to really enjoy this!
Does it include the most recently made models? My copy is several years old and probably need to get a new DVD.
(07-18-2014 08:45 PM)SEasterling Wrote: [ -> ]Does it include the most recently made models? My copy is several years old and probably need to get a new DVD.
No, it doesn't, but for the new models usually we can download them easily from the HP sites.
You may find the full listing here in the MoHPC.
(07-18-2014 06:24 PM)Don Shepherd Wrote: [ -> ]You are going to really enjoy this!

Yes, this is a quite large and interesting set of documentation.
I just needed one manual for the HP-27S, the HP-27S HP-19B step-by-step solutions technical applications, so I decided to contribute a little to the cause I have ordered the full batch.
FYI: Besides the forum, the museum is a pretty closed shop. I.e. its presentation rooms are fixed. Every once and a while the warden comes and blows a bit of the dust away but the windows stayed closed for years. IMHO our dear museum would benefit from a shiny annex displaying the calculators of the Nineties (even the Pioneers are not presented complely yet). But the director disagrees. Years ago I suggested something like that, offering also my support in that matter (and I guess there will be many more who'd lend their hands for that). IIRC, I even dared to repeat my suggestion many months later. No success. After all, it's Dave's museum, and we should be grateful for its vivid cafeteria. Just FYI.

d:-/
(07-18-2014 10:42 PM)walter b Wrote: [ -> ]FYI: Besides the forum, the museum is a pretty closed shop. I.e. its presentation rooms are fixed. Every once and a while the warden comes and blows a bit of the dust away but the windows stayed closed for years. IMHO our dear museum would benefit from a shiny annex displaying the calculators of the Nineties (even the Pioneers are not presented complely yet). But the director disagrees. Years ago I suggested something like that, offering also my support in that matter (and I guess there will be many more who'd lend their hands for that). IIRC, I even dared to repeat my suggestion many months later. No success. After all, it's Dave's museum, and we should be grateful for its vivid cafeteria. Just FYI.

dUndecided

So Walter, why not create your own?
(07-18-2014 11:18 PM)Don Shepherd Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2014 10:42 PM)walter b Wrote: [ -> ]FYI: Besides the forum, the museum is a pretty closed shop......

So Walter, why not create your own?

Yes, exactly. Many people here have their own sites and add to the wealth of calculator information out there, why not you? If it's HP calculator related I'll bet that Dave will gladly add it the the links page.
Reference URL's