HP Forums

Full Version: HP12C app disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reset my android phone over the weekend and the backup didn't redownload the HP12C (Official HP). So I went to check on the app store and it is gone.
I have seen that royal is taking over. Do we know if they discontinued the HP12C app or will it be back?
(01-13-2022 08:31 AM)aamiel Wrote: [ -> ]I reset my android phone over the weekend and the backup didn't redownload the HP12C (Official HP). So I went to check on the app store and it is gone.
I have seen that royal is taking over. Do we know if they discontinued the HP12C app or will it be back?
I don't know. But I can send you the apk so you can sideload it. Same for the 15C and 12CP (although those are (still?) available).

Lesson learned: always save installers.
Thanks for the offer. Luckily I had it on an other phone so could reinstall. Still I find it strange that only the 12C disappeared.
(01-14-2022 08:11 AM)aamiel Wrote: [ -> ]Still I find it strange that only the 12C disappeared.

This has happened before with the 15C app. That one came back later, improved (it used to crach on a program someone here wrote, in the last version it runs it correctly).
The app seems to come back, it's now being published by Royal.
(04-18-2022 07:15 PM)ctrclckws Wrote: [ -> ]The app seems to come back, it's now being published by Royal.

Good news
Reference URL's