HP Forums

Full Version: HP Prime whats in the printing can be done.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone:
These two pics are in print the last one shows Prime doing this graphing kinda but: displays the HP 39 still it gives the impression, it can be done.

However, that is not the case still waiting for further information.

I believe it could until the last update. It may go back a few years let see.

Do you have problems entering the Equation in the HP Prime?
There should be no need for work around it in TextBook Style
I don't have problems entering the equations in the Prime but the values of F1(X) and F2(X) in the Plot view are NaN.

Here is how I would do it without the 'where' operator:

[attachment=10267] [attachment=10268]

You can also use the function PIECEWISE (see the on-calc help for more details):

[attachment=10269]

Note: in Textbook mode you can avoid specifying the second condition.
(01-11-2022 04:48 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have problems entering the equations in the Prime but the values of F1(X) and F2(X) in the Plot view are NaN.

You can also use the function PIECEWISE (see the on-calc help for more details):

Thank you, I was trying the Piecewise now I see how that works.
(01-11-2022 04:48 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have problems entering the equations in the Prime but the values of F1(X) and F2(X) in the Plot view are NaN.

Thank you, I was trying the Piecewise now I see how that works.
The other way to do it is 2*MIN(1,X).

It's not elegant, but it should work. The other way to do it if you wanted a strict bound is to do (2*X)/(X<1).
Reference URL's