HP Forums

Full Version: Well done Germans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You deserved it, gameplay was superior, no room for discussion.
(07-04-2014 07:36 PM)Tugdual Wrote: [ -> ]You deserved it, gameplay was superior, no room for discussion.

Italians did it worse (this time, at least). Smile
(07-04-2014 07:36 PM)Tugdual Wrote: [ -> ]You deserved it, gameplay was superior, no room for discussion.
Merci !

Je me souviens bien du coup de monde en 1998. J'étais en France à l'époque : << On va gagner, on va gagner ! >> et puis << On a gagné, on a gagné ! >>

Smile
On a perdu !
(07-05-2014 09:58 AM)Denis CAMUS Wrote: [ -> ]On a perdu !

C'est vrais. Je me suis souvenu de 1998...
(07-04-2014 07:39 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]

Italians did it worse (this time, at least). Smile

This is the first time I'm so away from the FIFA world cup.
Even I could not believe that we (italians) are out of the games...........Smile
To follow the championship you need absolutely a pay-per-view and this in the age of the opensource sounds so strange, but football actually has become just a business machine
(07-06-2014 09:45 AM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]To follow the championship you need absolutely a pay-per-view and this in the age of the opensource sounds so strange, but football actually has become just a business machine

Certainly, but we can watch every game of this world cup in free TV there. Coverage is really nice this time and the games take place in the right time zone.

d:-)
(07-06-2014 11:48 AM)walter b Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2014 09:45 AM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]To follow the championship you need absolutely a pay-per-view and this in the age of the opensource sounds so strange, but football actually has become just a business machine

Certainly, but we can watch every game of this world cup in free TV there. Coverage is really nice this time and the games take place in the right time zone.

d:-)
Maybe just 'cause I'm older than a slide rule, but waiting for the end of a match which begin at 22.00 (10 PM) in our side of the world, it's too hard for me
Consider that daily I wake up for duty at 5.30 when by train and just half an hour later when by car....

No words if I consider the last championship in Argentina (I was a student at that time) when I stood up whole the night to see the match (it was played at 02.00 AM for us) and still now I can remember that goal of Roberto Bettega, a champion of that time Smile one of the best I can remember Smile Smile

But answering to the opening of this thread, well-done Germany, well-done to all the 4 semifinalist, expecially Argentina!

why not to open a poll on the winner of thi FIFA world cup? I see only one colour near to tehe trophy, but I will tell you only in the poll Smile
Uiuiui - 5:0 after 30 minutes! Adeus Brasil ...

Sorry, I cannot avoid quoting Plato:
1-7 Chapeau!

Now, when will Brazil enter the field? :)

(07-08-2014 08:52 PM)walter b Wrote: [ -> ]Uiuiui - 5:0 after 30 minutes! Adeus Brasil ...

Sorry, I cannot avoid quoting Plato:

...and counting... last time I looked to the TV, it was 7 goals and then I quit looking.

Now, the German team looks like a machine, rarely fails, and above all, the players works as a TEAM, against another team that played like a bunch of high school amateurs.

Well done, Germany! Congratulations!
The only words that come in my mind are: Indecent victory.
(07-09-2014 02:20 PM)Tugdual Wrote: [ -> ]The only words that comes in my mind are: Indecent victory.
To mine are: shameful defeat. It is our fault only. Bad coach and bad government have ruined 100 year's history.
3-0 was quite acceptable in 1998 and would've been acceptable yesterday. 7-1 was pretty indecent.
Kaputt!
(07-09-2014 03:46 PM)Gerson W. Barbosa Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2014 02:20 PM)Tugdual Wrote: [ -> ]The only words that comes in my mind are: Indecent victory.
To mine are: shameful defeat. It is our fault only. Bad coach and bad government have ruined 100 year's history.
3-0 was quite acceptable in 1998 and would've been acceptable yesterday. 7-1 was pretty indecent.
Kaputt!

and very close to be 8-0, instead..........Smile

Actually this is a nonsense score for a semifinal match: Brazil (this Brazil I mean) should have been out before, sure after the meeting with Chile, Pinilla still remember his shot hitting the crossbar Smile

And now let us follow the final, which team 'll be the winner?
\o/
/ \
(07-13-2014 09:43 PM)r. pienne Wrote: [ -> ]\o/
/ \

Merci bien!

BTW, if you didn't realize before, now at the latest you know it's an US American forum.
(07-14-2014 12:10 AM)walter b Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2014 09:43 PM)r. pienne Wrote: [ -> ]\o/
/ \

Merci bien!

BTW, if you didn't realize before, now at the latest you know it's an US American forum.

BRAVI, complimenti, this time the winner was the best team, no luck, no other
A team of excellent players, a good leader and an excellent background job Smile
Reference URL's