HP Forums

Full Version: newRPL User Manual in spanish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello RPLs
The following link contains a Spanish adaptation of the NewRPL user manual in English.
I think that I go barely less than 1%, but I will constantly update it, improving the writing, the images, the editing, etc.

https://www.eonicasys.com.co/math/system...al_spn.pdf

Hola RPLs
El siguiente enlace contiene una adaptación al español del manual del usuario de NewRPL en inglés.
Creo que apenas voy menos del 1% pero lo iré actualizando constantemente, mejorando la redacción, las imágenes, la edición, etc.

[Image: hp50g_newRPL_skin00a.png]
Nice work! I know there's a lot of fans of RPL in Spain and Latin America that will surely appreciate it.
Hei compsystems,

<castellano>

la traducción está bastante buena, acá y allá falta una tilde, y ¿ "adherir" para sumar ?... ¿ estás seguro ?... adición o suma... que hable otro.

Saludos,

Ale

</castellano>
(08-06-2021 12:28 PM)Alejandro Paz(Germany) Wrote: [ -> ]Hei compsystems,

<castellano>

la traducción está bastante buena, acá y allá falta una tilde, y ¿ "adherir" para sumar ?... ¿ estás seguro ?... adición o suma... que hable otro.

Saludos,

Ale

</castellano>

castellano? kommt mir spanisch for.
SCNR Günter
Quote:castellano? kommt mir spanisch vor.
SCNR Günter

Castellano, so heißt die Sprache die ich als Kind gelernt habe. Smile
(08-07-2021 08:33 AM)Alejandro Paz(Germany) Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:castellano? kommt mir spanisch vor.
SCNR Günter

Castellano, so heißt die Sprache die ich als Kind gelernt habe. Smile

There are two main languages spoken in Spain: Castilian is what most refer to as "Spanish". Then there's Catalan, which is what the .cat top-level domain is all about, not felines. There are also many languages and dialects that are more localised such as Basque and Galician.
(08-07-2021 10:33 AM)grsbanks Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2021 08:33 AM)Alejandro Paz(Germany) Wrote: [ -> ]Castellano, so heißt die Sprache die ich als Kind gelernt habe. Smile

There are two main languages spoken in Spain: Castilian is what most refer to as "Spanish". Then there's Catalan, which is what the .cat top-level domain is all about, not felines. There are also many languages and dialects that are more localised such as Basque and Galician.

Thanks for the education, but I can assure you that I'm well aware of the different "Spanish" languages. I thought the joke would be understood by Alejandro who has a perfect command of the German language.

Any one knows what SCNR stands for?

Günter
(08-07-2021 05:54 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote: [ -> ]Any one knows what SCNR stands for?

Sorry, Could Not Resist.
(08-07-2021 06:38 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2021 05:54 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote: [ -> ]Any one knows what SCNR stands for?

Sorry, Could Not Resist.*

*Note: It's a lot like dealing with the Borg
> updated manual. adherir -> adición

> Spanish aka Castilian

Günter, thanks for the compliment and be assured that I did understand the joke, when people around me says that I normally joking say no Spanish sounds different Smile, we have a similar saying in my language. That's why I replayed in German.
I like to think of Spanish as a collection of related languages, and not one in particular even if it is kind of the most spoken one. I like to point out that I only speak one particular dialect even if I could understand some of the others.
(08-07-2021 06:58 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2021 06:38 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, Could Not Resist.*

*Note: It's a lot like dealing with the Borg

That would be RIF. ;)
Reference URL's