HP Forums

Full Version: A quick public *thanks* for aj04062 (Adam Jones)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased a Navtronic calculator from Adam. It is in beautiful shape, included the manual and the original box, and was offered at a bargain price compared to that other site.

I have one of these in my flight bag already but my desktop drawer backup died with its boots on and I couldn't resist replacing it. The fact that it has the same shape/keyboard layout and N-cell batteries as the HP41 makes it a novel companion to my workhorse flight planner. Now why I need two calculators and a circular slide rule always close at hand I cannot defend but then again Geoff Quickfall certainly is wielding much more vintage computer hardware when flying his heavy.

Thanks again. I really appreciate the fact that you suffered questions, took pictures and then offered me the pick of the litter when the price was so reasonable.

Anyone interested in the other unit should snap it up. They both looked great in the pictures.
Thanks Todd!

I've started listing on TOS as interest waned in the forum and I had to clear them out.

I'll be posting lotsa new stuff soon.

Adam
(07-01-2021 12:36 AM)aj04062 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Todd!

I've started listing on TAS as interest waned in the forum and I had to clear them out.

Adam

TAS?
(07-01-2021 12:49 AM)WillMarchant Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2021 12:36 AM)aj04062 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Todd!

I've started listing on TAS as interest waned in the forum and I had to clear them out.

Adam

TAS?

Nickname for eBay for old-timers here, stands for That Auction Site. Not an interesting story, just go with it.
(07-01-2021 12:55 AM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2021 12:49 AM)WillMarchant Wrote: [ -> ]TAS?

Nickname for eBay for old-timers here, stands for That Auction Site. Not an interesting story, just go with it.

No, this is not TAS, it's TOS, wich is "the other site" wich is Warren Furlows HP41 site Smile
Another old-timers thing Smile
(07-07-2021 02:58 PM)Harald Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2021 12:55 AM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]Nickname for eBay for old-timers here, stands for That Auction Site. Not an interesting story, just go with it.

No, this is not TAS, it's TOS, wich is "the other site" wich is Warren Furlows HP41 site Smile
Another old-timers thing Smile

My reply to WillMarchant was about TAS, as he asked in his post, but I now see that TOS somehow changed to TAS in-between. But at least both have been explained. Also, pretty sure AJ meant TAS as that's where he listed the items that didn't sell here.
Reference URL's