HP Forums

Full Version: FIX_ _ on HP41 (fixed point display)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the trivial question,
On the HP41 the function FIX when used prompts you for a single digit (from 0 to 9), but I've noticed that in a particular configuration prompts instead for two digits (_ _), this is sure due to the modules loaded, but why ?
The ZENROM and maybe others let you do FIX 10.
Thank-you Garth, and sorry for my bad english, I realize now a mistake in the question....it should be "which" (modules) and not "why"..., but you understood..

So maybe the ZENROM is not the one which allows FIX10...
(05-09-2021 05:13 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the trivial question,
On the HP41 the function FIX when used prompts you for a single digit (from 0 to 9), but I've noticed that in a particular configuration prompts instead for two digits (_ _), this is sure due to the modules loaded, but why ?

The SandMath adds one field to the single-digit prompts, this may be the cause in your system if you have it plugged in. This is mantioned in page #44 of the SandMath Manual.
Thank-you Angel.
I've cheched it, but sure I had noticed it with the ZENROM, 'cause, if I'm not wrong it was not so with the previous SM release.
Aurelio
Reference URL's