HP Forums

Full Version: HP25 sticker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I've got a HP25, which is in quite a decent shape. The only thing missing is the sticker at the bottom... Could someone be so kind to send me a - more or less high resolution - photograph of that sticker, so that I could order a print online?

Thanks in advance and best wishes from an 18 yo austrian HP lover ;-)
Hi,

Do you mean this label ?

[Image: Label_HP25.jpg]

Marc.
Marc, I don't think he was talking about the sticker on the rear, if I'm not wrong he meant about the frontal one on the bottom.
@aurelio

Yes, you got it right, I was talking about the sticker on the front. Sorry for the bad description, I'm struggling with writing in English at the moment (for whatever reason?).

Thanks and best wishes,

Philipp
Like these?
Not sure if they are good enough for reproduction ...

[attachment=9321]
[attachment=9322]

Cheers,
Thomas
(04-03-2021 03:00 PM)ThomasF Wrote: [ -> ]Like these?
Not sure if they are good enough for reproduction ...

Cheers,
Thomas

Time ago were available on Bernhard's site stickers of the classics I don't know if it s possible to do the same for the woodstocks' labels as well
(04-03-2021 04:04 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]Time ago were available on Bernhard's site stickers of the classics I don't know if it s possible to do the same for the woodstocks' labels as well

The classic stickers are still there. I missed to also produce the front labels for other calculators like HP-25. But if you cut the lower part from the HP-25C Overlay it would fit quite well.

Bernhard
(04-03-2021 07:30 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2021 04:04 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]Time ago were available on Bernhard's site stickers of the classics I don't know if it s possible to do the same for the woodstocks' labels as well

The classic stickers are still there. I missed to also produce the front labels for other calculators like HP-25. But if you cut the lower part from the HP-25C Overlay it would fit quite well.

Bernhard
Thank-you Bernhard, I've not seen stickers for the 70, do you have any?
(04-03-2021 07:43 PM)aurelio Wrote: [ -> ]Thank-you Bernhard, I've not seen stickers for the 70, do you have any?

You are right, even the 70 and 80 stickers are missing in my portfolio. Either I made too few stickers, or HP made too many calculators. :-(

Bernhard
Reference URL's