HP Forums

Full Version: Anyone have PDF of these articles ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) "Now an 11-oz computer" - Business Week, January 19, 1974 page 55.

2) "Calculator is almost a computer" - Electronics, January 24, 1974 page 75.[attachment=9279]

3) "Hewlett Packard Pocket Computer makes debut" - Electronic Engineering Times, January 28, 1974 Page 34.

4) "The Big Roundup of small calculators" - I.E.E.E Spectrum, April 1974. Pages 34-42.[attachment=9278]
you have mail!

BEST!
SlideRule
Thank you!

Still looking for these TWO now:

3) "Hewlett Packard Pocket Computer makes debut" - Electronic Engineering Times, January 28, 1974 Page 34.
You have mail!

BEST!
SlideRule
I would like to have them too, if possible. Thank you in advance.
(03-26-2021 07:22 PM)Gene Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

Still looking for these TWO now:

If they are available, I wouldn't mind taking a look as well.

cheers

Tony
Is there any reason why these two have not been linked in the first post? I would love to read them as well!
Never got a PDF copy of them, that's why. :-(
(03-26-2021 07:22 PM)Gene Wrote: [ -> ]Still looking for these TWO now:

Some snippets can be found in Google Books by diligent searching, but that's not a PDF scan...
Quote:NEW PRODUCTS Now , an 11 - oz . computer That's what the new Hewlett - Packard calculator really is , at only $ 795 While 100 companies were locked in a fierce battle for the fast - growing consumer market for calculators during the past 18 months , Hewlett - Packard Co. had the high end of that market all to itself .
It has enough buttons to make any engineer quiver with excitement , but it can be programmed to do a specific task without use of the function buttons . The user...
When this is done , the HP - 65 reads the prerecorded instructions from the card into its memory and then is ready to solve complex problems that might otherwise...

[attachment=9370]
Reference URL's