HP Forums

Full Version: HP Prime Copying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The HP Prime copying functionality is very useful, but for some reason, when I reuse a historical calculation, it gets added to the paste menu. Strangely, every time I actually want to copy something, doing so with the copy button, it rewrites previously intentionally copied information. It would be nice if the 5 element paste menu could store the five last copied elements instead of reused historical calculations. Is this an intentional functionality, a bug, or am missing something?

Thank you
Hi Walkhevedas,

could you give a concrete example that I can type in to see exactly what you mean?
(01-31-2021 07:33 PM)walkevedhas Wrote: [ -> ]The HP Prime copying functionality is very useful, but for some reason, when I reuse a historical calculation, it gets added to the paste menu. Strangely, every time I actually want to copy something, doing so with the copy button, it rewrites previously intentionally copied information. It would be nice if the 5 element paste menu could store the five last copied elements instead of reused historical calculations. Is this an intentional functionality, a bug, or am missing something?

Thank you

I'm pretty sure it's intentional, although it would be useful to have more slots for the copy/paste clipboard.
Reference URL's