HP Forums

Full Version: Exploring the 71 IDS Restored Articles - TITAN-71B - John Baker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

Out of curiosity I tried it on my iPad (also an iPad2 like Valentin's ...) and the original link in the first posting by KimH works for me. But this is because I have the Dropbox App (gratis!) installed. The Safari browser invokes the Dropbox App automatically when the link is pressed.

Regards
Max
Hi, Didier:

(01-18-2021 08:29 AM)Didier Lachieze Wrote: [ -> ]Replacing "www" at the the beginning of Dropbox links by "dl" and "?dl=0" at the end by "?dl=1" should provide direct links to the files: [...]

This works perfectly, Didier, thank you very much ! I owe you at least two.  Smile

Also, thanks a lot as well to all of you who offered help, much appreciated, great community support indeed.

As a side note, it's wonderful to see so many HP-71B posts lately appearing in the General Forum, it shows a definitely rekindled interest for this wonderful and until now severely underappreciated calc. Amazing software and hardware tools for it are in the works !  Smile Smile

Best regards.
V.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's