HP Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !
(12-25-2020 01:32 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !

Merry Christmas and a much Happier New Year 2021 to you Sylvain and everyone else here.

Best regards.
V.
Happy holidays, Everyone!
Season's Greetings, y'all!
Merry Christmas to you all. And happy new year!
Enjoy a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Happy Holidays to all!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-)
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all.
Frohe Weihnachten und ein besseres nächstes Jahr!
T'was the nite before …
[attachment=8963]
… then the m'orrow

Joy to the World …

BEST!
SlideRule

ps: I'm animated!
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope it's a nice ending to a pretty bizarre year.
Merry Christmas to all! I have never met anyone in the forum, but through reading and enjoying your words of brilliance, your love for math and it’s hand tools. There is a lot of enthusiasm, passion, sharing, and giving that I have experienced on the part of the forum members here. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021 to all!
A joyful holiday season to everyone!
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you all for the gifts of experience and expertise you have given through the year. 2020 has been a year for the record books. I for one am ready for 2021 to be a little less unsettled.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
to all HP calculators fans.
Best wishes.
Jean-Marc.
All the best to all of you. My personal hope for 2021 is that I won't complete my HP calculator collection, otherwise the stars in the night sky will fade one after the other...

Here is a song that (in my view) best reprenents Christmas 2020: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x3z624U-0s

Hope to see some of you in person next year
Max
Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year:-)
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year
2020 to be not repeated ......
[Image: 50760419411_91285aaba2_b.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's