HP Forums

Full Version: (41) JETLOG Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a program my father wrote, it appears to be a flight planning application. I could use some help deciphering it. It does run. Run size and set to 100 to fully load the program
Sounds like a project for Geoff Quickfall Smile
I wasn't sure if it belonged in the software library as it lacks documentation. Any help in deciphering what is going on is greatly appreciated
Set Size to 100
(12-15-2020 06:06 AM)WrongWay Wrote: [ -> ]This was a program my father wrote, it appears to be a flight planning application. I could use some help deciphering it. It does run. Run size and set to 100 to fully load the program

In line 16 there's a GT0 CF but LBL "CF" is nowhere to be found. Is this a typo??
GTO C doesn't look likely either given where the instruction is: no previous test and no LBL after it.
Would be good if you can double check the listing...

Code:
X=0?
GTO 00
SF 03
GTO CF
FS? 00
GTO 01
LBL 00
There is also a REGMOVE command, this code may need the XFunctions module ?
(05-13-2021 07:13 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2020 06:06 AM)WrongWay Wrote: [ -> ]This was a program my father wrote, it appears to be a flight planning application. I could use some help deciphering it. It does run. Run size and set to 100 to fully load the program

In line 16 there's a GT0 CF but LBL "CF" is nowhere to be found. Is this a typo??
GTO C doesn't look likely either given where the instruction is: no previous test and no LBL after it.
Would be good if you can double check the listing...

Code:
X=0?
GTO 00
SF 03
GTO CF
FS? 00
GTO 01
LBL 00

It looks like the CF flag is being used for indirection
Ie if CF= 03 GTO CF > GTO LBL 03
(05-20-2021 09:59 AM)Stevetuc Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the CF flag is being used for indirection

I don't think so; if this was the case when are the instructions that follow executed?
(05-21-2021 05:21 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2021 09:59 AM)Stevetuc Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the CF flag is being used for indirection

I don't think so; if this was the case when are the instructions that follow executed?

Is it a clever synthetic though? couldn’t you use the first (top) 10 keys as surrogates for 00-10 in STO and RCL and GTO?

I think a piece of the program is missing though, there aren’t routines sensitive to flag 03?

Todd
(05-22-2021 01:11 AM)twdeckard Wrote: [ -> ]couldn’t you use the first (top) 10 keys as surrogates for 00-10 in STO and RCL and GTO?

Yes, but 01-10.
Reference URL's