HP Forums

Full Version: Book about HP41 series repairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just mention that José González, from http://www.thecalculatorstore.com has compiled all his experience in repairs of the HP 41 series in a book, published on Amazon.
It is aimed at offering solutions to all the "mechanical" problems that these models suffer. Does not go into electronics.

I was in close contact with it during its preparation and I find that it can be useful for people who have no experience in repairing this type of calculator.

Just for your knowledge, I wish it could be useful to restore the old HP41, forgotten in the drawers.

(I have no business link with José on this matter ... he is a good friend and we often do some brainstorming, that's all)

Best regards

Ignacio
I ordered a copy today (being a new owner of a 41C - loving it btw). The book's preview while limited looks good. It will sit on the shelf next to my treasured big green 34s book. Smile

-Bill
Bought the e-book the day it was announced on the newsletter.
Just a cursory reading at the moment, but I found it more exhaustive than expected.

Of course there are many references to replacement items sold by José... ;)

Well done.
anyone can share a link at amazon for the book? I looked for it and could not find it.
(09-30-2020 08:03 AM)PeterP Wrote: [ -> ]anyone can share a link at amazon for the book? I looked for it and could not find it.

Amazon link
Reference URL's