HP Forums

Full Version: WTB: Accessory Boards for HP 150 and HP Integral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently playing with my HP-150 and HP-110 I would like to find a
- HP45643A parallel/HP-IL extension board for the HP 150

Similarly (but even less likely):
- 82924A HP-IL interface board for the HP Integral PC

Please PM me, if you happen to have one of these or similar cards and no associated computer anymore, so that you would be willing to let them go.

Thank you for reading,
Martin
I am also in need of an HP45643A parallel/HP-IL extension board for the HP 150.

I hope maybe there are two of them out there looking for a home?
... so far I received 100s of offers for the HP 150 board ;-)
Maybe for Christmas...
Does the "HP45643A parallel/HP-IL extension board for the HP 150" actually exist?

The HP Computer Museum shows a picture of it but it also states "Catalog Reference: Does not appear" Maybe a prototype that was never sold?
(10-09-2020 06:31 PM)twoweims Wrote: [ -> ]Does the "HP45643A parallel/HP-IL extension board for the HP 150" actually exist?

The HP Computer Museum shows a picture of it but it also states "Catalog Reference: Does not appear" Maybe a prototype that was never sold?

"Catalog reference" refers to the Test and Measurement catalog which focused on test and measurement equipment and computer systems that could control that equipment.

Some computer equipment that fell outside that definition showed up in other publications like Computer Focus.
http://www.hpmuseum.net/pdf/ComputerFocu...es_OCR.pdf

Besides the 45643A, the HP 82985A video interface and that brown 82190A ThinkJet do not appear in the T&M catalogs.
Reference URL's