HP Forums

Full Version: Not sure this was HP's intent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting key mods.[attachment=8451]
Poor blanknut! :)
(05-14-2020 06:08 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]Poor blanknut! Smile

actually poor ...
(05-14-2020 06:08 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote: [ -> ]Poor blanknut! Smile

It's a Sharpienut.
While it's a shame someone sullied a blanknut like this, they actually did a pretty good job labeling the key tops by hand. The key tops are small and it must have been hard to write some of those labels onto the tiny space, especially [X<>Y].
Thankfully the ink/paint came off easily with a bit of alcohol on a cotton swab. I can still see faint lines where the paint pen tip scratched the key surface. Any ideas how to remove these lines? I was thinking of polishing the areas with PolyWatch, but don't want to risk damage.
(05-14-2020 01:18 PM)tsb Wrote: [ -> ]Thankfully the ink/paint came off easily with a bit of alcohol on a cotton swab. I can still see faint lines where the paint pen tip scratched the key surface. Any ideas how to remove these lines? I was thinking of polishing the areas with PolyWatch, but don't want to risk damage.
I'm glad you can recover the disaster Smile a good polish like NOVUS can help in that
Thank you! I'll give Novus a try.
And give us another picture please!

Bye the way I found an unfinished blue painting signed by an unknown guy named Klein, I’m adding clouds and a forest, looks better now.
Reference URL's