HP Forums

Full Version: PPC ROM Example files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am playing with my DM41X and want to do some specific tests with PPC ROM programs and the examples. Before starting to key them in, does someone has a collection of .RAW files for the example programs? Would save a lot of time, and I do not have my Wand anymore.
Hello! Not sure if this is what you mean, but the applications programs from the PPC ROM manual are in this rom found on Monte's site.

Link to the documentation of the programs in there... not .raw files, but ...

PPC ROM Manual Application Programs

?

Is there a .rom or .mod to .raw program extractor out there somewhere ?
(05-04-2020 03:47 PM)Gene Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a .rom or .mod to .raw program extractor out there somewhere ?
Why? Fetch the ROM files from Monte, create a mod file with PPCAPPS1.ROM and PPCAPPS2.ROM using MLDL2000 which Meindert should have no problem with Wink and then load the mod file into the DM41X
So I actually have these! Thanks for pointing this out.

Don't worry about me extracting, I will just create a MOD and install the ROM on my DM41X and get going
Thank you for your testing... Wink
Hi,

Me I was wonder if synthetic programming was possible with my DM41L ?
(It work well on V41 and I can save my PPC programs but I am in obligation
to type all with fingers).

I am waiting for the DM41x so it is interest for me.
(05-05-2020 10:19 AM)ggauny@live.fr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Me I was wonder if synthetic programming was possible with my DM41L ?
(It work well on V41 and I can save my PPC programs but I am in obligation
to type all with fingers).

I am waiting for the DM41x so it is interest for me.

Soon after getting my DM41 (cc) I successfully created a byte grabber. From there I went through many examples from the Green Book. I had success with the DM41L as well. The DM41X had an early bug where a BG couldn't be created, but that was quickly fixed.
Is there a way to order the DM41x yet or when will there be?

Cheers

PeterP
Hi Peter,
According to swissmicros the date is the 3rd quarter,
DA
(05-07-2020 10:22 AM)PeterP Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to order the DM41x yet or when will there be?

Cheers

PeterP

Peter,

BETA units can still be ordered via this special page:

https://www.swissmicros.com/order.php?special=dm41x
(05-07-2020 12:27 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2020 10:22 AM)PeterP Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to order the DM41x yet or when will there be?

Cheers

PeterP

Peter,

BETA units can still be ordered via this special page:

https://www.swissmicros.com/order.php?special=dm41x
That's great news. I walked a friend through my beta unit at the weekend and he wondered if he'd have to wait for a production model in the autumn before he could purchase one.
Reference URL's