HP Forums

Full Version: HP35 RedDot on TOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

following with this...prior to make a bid, I like very much to take look of what products are avaliable from a seller I am interested in.

This seller offers 37 products: 1 HP red dot, 30 Skeins cotton lots of different colors,lots, and a couple of sewing machines...maybe this can put some light about why he is offering this red dot in such way, price, etc...
btw, it is rubish to put the picture of all the internals...and the picture of the full back side is not avaliable.

Regarding the price: I am not critical of this, because to be honest, we should be also critical on the other side, when we find "nice opportunities" in flea markets: I bought a red dot for 200 euros...It is up to the owner to put a price...it is in our hands to accept it or not, according with our economic capacity and interest.

What is a fair price for an HP calculator? the one you are disposed to pay for...

Enjoy the debate!

Regards

Ignacio
The seller is a HP calculator seller who normaly uses another account. This time he uses his wife's account "because eBay offers a coupon that saves him about $40" - that swhat he explained to me.
The seller offered another rare item some month ago for a very high price - "trying to get more informations on his calculator" as he told me.
(02-02-2020 12:07 PM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

PLEASE!!! Why don't we just drop this TAS/TOS whatever nonsense for good (the wars that were fought out in this context date back over 20 years!) and call things by their name? We are all grown-ups. Please!

Have a nice Sunday
Max

Amen. This is a silly jargon hurdle that just serves as a barrier to entry for new interested people. It's exactly what a shrinking group of aging fans should not be doing. Heck, the experienced among us can't even keep this nonsense straight.
(02-04-2020 01:46 PM)burkhard Wrote: [ -> ]a shrinking group of aging fans should not be doing.

Hey, be careful what you say!

:P
Unit is still on ebay, price was dropped down some days and rerised Wink
Still no buyer for $1500?
(02-04-2020 01:46 PM)burkhard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2020 12:07 PM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

PLEASE!!! Why don't we just drop this TAS/TOS whatever nonsense for good (the wars that were fought out in this context date back over 20 years!) and call things by their name? We are all grown-ups. Please!

Have a nice Sunday
Max

Amen. This is a silly jargon hurdle that just serves as a barrier to entry for new interested people. It's exactly what a shrinking group of aging fans should not be doing. Heck, the experienced among us can't even keep this nonsense straight.

As new (but firmly aged Hp'er here) I can confirm the above statement regarding TOS. Smile

SOB,

Sweet Ole Bill
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's