HP Forums

Full Version: New Arrivals...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked these two beauties up from the sorting office this morning... the display on the 41 C has settled down and is now displaying fully (phew!). The 67 is built like a tank... I absolutely love it! Now to get some manuals printed for it... the 41 C came boxed with a full set of manuals and memory expansion modules...

And, in the words of Andrew Wiles: “I think I’ll stop there...”
(12-11-2019 04:30 PM)Ignatz Wrote: [ -> ]And, in the words of Andrew Wiles: “I think I’ll stop there...”

Best of luck with that... Smile

Not quite a year ago I purchased a non-working HP-67 from TAS. I was just curious to see if I could get it working. I was still using the an HP-15C that I bought in the 1980's at the time so I was familiar with HP Calculators but by no means an enthusiast or any such thing.

I repaired that 67 thanks to advice from folks here on the MoHPC Forum.
But... I was unable to stop there...

[attachment=7917]

I have now outgrown the one bookshelf after promising my wife that was all the space that I would ever need. I am having fun and learning a lot.

I think I will stop there...
No Woodstock or Spice calculators???

You need a bigger shelf Smile

Pauli
A shelf can always host one more layer.
Nice find!
I also got the 67 recently, and it is fast becoming my favorite.
@twoweims: Is that brown holder for the cards, card reader and modules / expansion port covers HP made? Or just coincidence those parts fit perfectly in it?
(12-12-2019 05:24 PM)AndiGer Wrote: [ -> ]@twoweims: Is that brown holder for the cards, card reader and modules / expansion port covers HP made? Or just coincidence those parts fit perfectly in it?

It is my design. 3D Printed.
(12-12-2019 05:44 PM)twoweims Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2019 05:24 PM)AndiGer Wrote: [ -> ]@twoweims: Is that brown holder for the cards, card reader and modules / expansion port covers HP made? Or just coincidence those parts fit perfectly in it?

It is my design. 3D Printed.

It's very convenient, I recommend making one, if you (or a friend) has a 3D printer. I showed it (it was seen in the SwissMicros Forum a couple weeks ago with a link for the design) to a friend of mine with a 3D printer and very nice display cases to mount and show it off. He liked it so much I decided to have one made too. Very nice, very handy and looks great.

Thanks for sharing that twoweims!
(12-11-2019 10:59 PM)twoweims Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2019 04:30 PM)Ignatz Wrote: [ -> ]And, in the words of Andrew Wiles: “I think I’ll stop there...”

Not quite a year ago I purchased a non-working HP-67 from TAS. I was just curious to see if I could get it working. I was still using the an HP-15C that I bought in the 1980's at the time so I was familiar with HP Calculators but by no means an enthusiast or any such thing.

I repaired that 67 thanks to advice from folks here on the MoHPC Forum.
But... I was unable to stop there...

I have now outgrown the one bookshelf after promising my wife that was all the space that I would ever need. I am having fun and learning a lot.

I think I will stop there...

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I’m loving this journey that I’m on... I know I said “I think I’ll stop there”, but if a nice, boxed-with-manuals HP32 E ever comes up, I’ll be right on it... (it was my first-ever HP, and saw me through two degrees) and an HP55 would round out the collection nicely, and... and... and...
(12-11-2019 10:59 PM)twoweims Wrote: [ -> ]

What's that under the ЭЛЕКТРОНИКА 52? (I have a 52, as well – it’s bonkers ;o)
(12-14-2019 04:17 PM)Ignatz Wrote: [ -> ]but if a nice, boxed-with-manuals HP32 E ever comes up, I’ll be right on it... (it was my first-ever HP, and saw me through two degrees) and an HP55 would round out the collection nicely, and... and... and...

Yeah, yeah. We know the feeling. ;)
(12-14-2019 04:37 PM)Ignatz Wrote: [ -> ]What's that under the ЭЛЕКТРОНИКА 52?
That's an HP-82004A reserve power pack (case) for classics
Reference URL's