HP Forums

Full Version: HP Prime Resource Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Bug." Grace Hopper joined the U.S. Navy during World War II and was assigned to program the Mark I computer. At a presentation I attended with Grace speaking she introduced me to computer term bug (many years back). In their old computer that filled a room, the programmers removed a bug from a relay.

Chrome browser this month introduced a bug in the menu system I am using for HP Prime Academy | Learning Center.

All other browser seem to work fine. My menu system is created by Likno software, All Web Menu Pro. They sent a JavaScript fix I just employed. If using Chrome browser to view the HP Prime resource you may need to clear Chrome's Data Cache with their More Tools option.

Prime Academy | Learning Center is a free resource for all HP Prime calculators and HP Prime App Free/Lite/Pro. You might want to take a look, especially my new 89 HP Prime YouTube videos in the drop down, slide out Finite Math pages. For more details, see HP Museum thread on it.
Reference URL's