HP Forums

Full Version: Prime G2 available in USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-24-2019 09:27 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]Another point of view: from a collecting perspective, there are actually 4 HP Prime models to collect: Original, V2-Early, V2-Late, and G2. But only sick, disturbed OCD minds look at things this way...

I was OCD enough to buy each of the 4 versions....but sold the previous version each time I "upgraded"
(07-24-2019 09:27 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]Another point of view: from a collecting perspective, there are actually 4 HP Prime models to collect: Original, V2-Early, V2-Late, and G2. But only sick, disturbed OCD minds look at things this way...

One sick, disturbed OCD mind here. Disturbed mainly because the V2-Early is missing from my collection Smile
(07-25-2019 05:08 AM)grsbanks Wrote: [ -> ]

One sick, disturbed OCD mind here. Disturbed mainly because the V2-Early is missing from my collection Smile

Have *exactly* the same "problem" :-) :-)
(07-24-2019 07:32 PM)ctrclckws Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2019 03:02 AM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]Don't temp me! I've decided, about 11 times, that I don't need a Prime V2; I have a V1 from the initial sales in 2013 and now the G2, and there is no reason to want a V2. Even if there is a fire sale. Really.

But I just know someday I'll regret it...

And today BB online has the V2 model for $90

In store (BB Clarkesville, IN) the V2 model goes for $75.99 today.
More comments about the Prime G2:

The large font setting on the G2 is great; I find the text easy to read.

The text on the keys seem to be more resilient, it doesn't rub off like some of the G1 keyboards.

I hoping that this means further support for the software will becoming.
I finally purchased the Prime G2, at Best Buys, San Juan, PR. The site never registered them as available...
(08-15-2019 02:48 PM)Cristóbal De Jesús Wrote: [ -> ]Slowly creeping in...

What is the point of this post, simply pointing to the top of this section?
(08-21-2019 10:58 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2019 02:48 PM)Cristóbal De Jesús Wrote: [ -> ]Slowly creeping in...

What is the point of this post, simply pointing to the top of this section?

Quite recursive... fixed. The Macallan was good.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's