HP Forums

Full Version: Set up G2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got a G2 at Best Buy. Will it connect through my existing Prime Connectivity Kit or do I need to download something else?
A G2 Prime is compatible with the current ConnKit, so it should work the same as your older Prime.

Did you get the G2 at a BestBuy in USA? First I've heard they have it.

Update: My local BB has them in stock too!
I knew the product number of the G2 and for the past few months I've bounced between Amazon / Staples / Best Buy. I checked yesterday and Best Buy was showing it. They had the previous versions clearance for $119 and the new one for $149. I just had to check on the rack, they had the older ones in front of the G2, but I found the new ones and bought one. So, I guess they are seeping into the US now. They only had two in stock, I got one of them, after hurtling down the road at 115mph and crashing through the plate glass door at Best Buy.
(07-02-2019 06:47 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]A G2 Prime is compatible with the current ConnKit, so it should work the same as your older Prime.

Finally, you'll get some use out of the wireless dongles I sent your way!
(07-03-2019 04:44 AM)Mark Hardman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2019 06:47 PM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]A G2 Prime is compatible with the current ConnKit, so it should work the same as your older Prime.

Finally, you'll get some use out of the wireless dongles I sent your way!

The thought had occurred to me... and unless pesky clients get in the way, I'll have a wireless 4th of July. Hey, we all celebrate in different ways...

I don't expect to ever need warranty service on my Prime, but wanted to have a unit intended for the US market. Will report exact contents once in hand.
Reference URL's