HP Forums

Full Version: How to view CAS user variables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say I create a variable in CAS, 5 stored into fka. If I go to Vars and then user variables, it doesn't appear. Only the home variables appear there. How would I view the CAS User variables then?

And, also when I create a CAS variable why doesn't it say "Are you sure you want to create a variable?"

Thanks in advance
(04-09-2019 06:19 PM)KevinMurphy Wrote: [ -> ]Say I create a variable in CAS, 5 stored into fka. If I go to Vars and then user variables, it doesn't appear. Only the home variables appear there. How would I view the CAS User variables then?

After pressing the Vars key, select the CAS tab. From there, you can either view all your CAS variables, or just the CAS programs.

You can also view all your CAS variables in the Memory Manager (Shift Toolbox).
(04-10-2019 01:32 AM)Joe Horn Wrote: [ -> ]After pressing the Vars key, select the CAS tab. From there, you can either view all your CAS variables, or just the CAS programs.

You can also view all your CAS variables in the Memory Manager (Shift Toolbox).

Joe, thanks. I use your techniques, Vars and Mem all the time. Mems > CAS Vars let you edit what is in the CAS Vars, plus see it Paramenters. Really useful for using with Free / Lite HP Prime apps. It is a way to program the Free / Lite but works in Pro app, physical calculator plus window / mac emulator as well.

See my webpage on programming CAS Vars plus click on topic to see a listing of them for the subject (Algebra, Trigonometry, Finite Math, Calculus). The Finite math ones are the most useful.
Reference URL's