HP Forums

Full Version: (41C) Ladder Analysis Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An extract from Ladder Analysis Program for the HP-41C, EIMAC.

"BLAP": Backward Ladder Analysis Program … is a collection of subroutines … which employs the "backwards" algorithm … one of the simplest ways to analyze a ladder circuit … assume an output current … work backwards …

BEST!
SlideRule
I'm fairly new to the Forum - where are you finding all of these interesting different PDFs online please?
Denny
(01-15-2019 03:05 PM)SlideRule Wrote: [ -> ]"BLAP": Backward Ladder Analysis Program … is a collection of subroutines … which employs the "backwards" algorithm … one of the simplest ways to analyze a ladder circuit … assume an output current … work backwards …

This reminded me of an older thread: Long Shot #2 - BLAP Examples

Cheers
Thomas
(01-15-2019 03:47 PM)Leviset Wrote: [ -> ]… where are you finding all of these interesting different PDFs …
Denny

They ALL come from my archives (1974-2016), I simply associate a current (active) url (when possible) to the same prior to posting. I have a significant number of archives sanURL: still searching.

Any special request?

BEST!
SlideRule
(01-15-2019 04:21 PM)Thomas Klemm Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2019 03:05 PM)SlideRule Wrote: [ -> ]"BLAP": Backward Ladder Analysis Program … is a collection of subroutines … which employs the "backwards" algorithm … one of the simplest ways to analyze a ladder circuit … assume an output current … work backwards …

This reminded me of an older thread: Long Shot #2 - BLAP Examples

It's the same and only one ;-)
The BLAP program and examples are included in the ETSII-5 module, available on the CL and TOS. (manual included).
Reference URL's