HP Forums

Full Version: HP-34C – Happy Anniversary!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Willy, I like this. Would be great :-) if it were on all emulators if it will fit. haha.
(01-20-2019 03:39 AM)Gene Wrote: [ -> ]Willy, I like this. Would be great :-) if it were on all emulators if it will fit. haha.

Well, RPN-32 and RPN-38 will have it, too. RPN-65 and RPN-67 show the stack already after tapping the card area. No space on the 35, 45 and 70 models, though.
and by the way, the 70 model is usually the one I open up to do some quick math.
(01-20-2019 03:39 AM)Gene Wrote: [ -> ]Willy, I like this. Would be great :-) if it were on all emulators if it will fit. haha.

I agree. This stack display does look and sound like a nice feature for all the calcs.
Great idea! I think it looks real nice. Glad all 3 Spice Apps will get it. I use RPN-38CX the most often. It’s one app that is always open on my phone.

Thanks,
Bob
(01-18-2019 04:35 PM)KimH Wrote: [ -> ]I had some European posters of DaVinci with a paperplane, Einstein with white hair and extremely large shoes and one more I can’t recall now. I would love to have them today!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6830]

(from JPC-38, oct.86, p.40)
Ah, I soooo miss using the 34C!
It felt really good in my hands, as well as the keypresses- that snap!

The phone app is fine, but to me the next best thing is the 33s... maybe the 32SII...
The new updates for all 3 Spice apps is out. The new features are really neat.
Pic below shows the optional multi-line display.
Thanks !
(02-06-2019 01:35 AM)bshoring Wrote: [ -> ]The new updates for all 3 Spice apps is out. The new features are really neat.
Pic below shows the optional multi-line display.
Thanks !

I agree! And yes, the modified & updated features are worth the wait.
With up to 999 program steps & several additional functions, this is a very powerful simulator!

Has anyone written any new programs specifically for RPN-34 CE ? I bet Mr. Kunz would be happy to include them in a future update of the app.
(02-08-2019 08:44 PM)bshoring Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone written any new programs specifically for RPN-34 CE ?

It wasn't written for the HP-34C but was easy to adapt: (34C) Locating the Moon

(01-31-2019 11:13 PM)Valentin Albillo Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the same people who understands "UNROT OVER SWAP * DUP OBJ\-> DROP2 / 4. ROLL" ... Smile (actual code, not made up)

Whoever understands this: R↑ →R R↓ →P R↑

Cheers
Thomas
(02-02-2019 04:50 AM)Ed Look Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I soooo miss using the 34C!
It felt really good in my hands, as well as the keypresses- that snap!

The phone app is fine, but to me the next best thing is the 33s... maybe the 32SII...

Agreed! That keyboard snap is legendary!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's