HP Forums

Full Version: HP15C mint in box thrown in the garbage...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a couple of friends on yesterday visiting me for a casual BBQ... There was a 16C lying on the table when one of my friends spotted it. He said Gosh ! I had the very same calculator during my studies. Are you sure I answered ? Have a better look. He took it and was surprised no to recognize exactly his 15C. We discussed about the different version of the voyager series and het said "Had I known that there were people still interested in this outdated technology, I wouldn't have thrown away mine in the garbage. It appeared that he used his calculator two or three times, that it was immaculate and still running on its original batteries, was compelte in the box including the pink foam protection and that he never opened the manual...

Wanted to share that pain with you !
This is where we put our arms around your buddy and walk him outside behind the barn and "explain" things real good so he never does that again Wink
One of my 9100s was retrieved from a dumpster. Fortunately they're big enough to find in a dumpster.
(04-28-2014 07:10 AM)Visu Wrote: [ -> ]I had a couple of friends on yesterday visiting me for a casual BBQ... There was a 16C lying on the table when one of my friends spotted it. He said Gosh ! I had the very same calculator during my studies. Are you sure I answered ? Have a better look. He took it and was surprised no to recognize exactly his 15C. We discussed about the different version of the voyager series and het said "Had I known that there were people still interested in this outdated technology, I wouldn't have thrown away mine in the garbage. It appeared that he used his calculator two or three times, that it was immaculate and still running on its original batteries, was compelte in the box including the pink foam protection and that he never opened the manual...

Wanted to share that pain with you !

Man, too bad.
Reference URL's