HP Forums

Full Version: Technical Note - TN64 - 82240 Printer Richard Nelson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello:

Would anyone have a copy(or a link to) of this Technical Note written by Richard? (I have received an incomplete copy from him - he could not find the completed one).

The copy I have (from Richard) does not have the program listing copied/pasted in.

Thank you,
TomC
It's on Jake's DVDs. I think copies are on the HHC2017 and 2018 thumb drives. Do you have access to those?
David:
Thanks; I do have the thumb drive....now just to find the note 'in there somewhere'!

TomC
(11-06-2018 10:05 PM)David Hayden Wrote: [ -> ]It's on Jake's DVDs. I think copies are on the HHC2017 and 2018 thumb drives. Do you have access to those?
(11-07-2018 01:12 AM)TomC Wrote: [ -> ]David:
Thanks; I do have the thumb drive....now just to find the note 'in there somewhere'!

It's here on the HHC 2018 thumb drive: "\PPC DVD 2.33\EduCALC\TechNotes\TN64.pdf"
(11-07-2018 01:12 AM)TomC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks; I do have the thumb drive....now just to find the note 'in there somewhere'!
The somewhere is here: /HHC-2018 USB-KEY/PPC DVD 2.33/EduCALC/TechNotes/TN64.pdf Wink

Edit: Joe beat me Sad LOL
Thank you both!!!

TomC
Reference URL's