HP Forums

Full Version: Problem with spreadsheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you make the spreadsheet application to show a cell that I hid by mistake? I was playing changing the size by moving the fingers apart and hiding the column A and the same as the B, but afterwards I could not show them again except using the clear command to erase the entire worksheet and reestablish the application. Is there any way to do it without erasing everything?
It might be easiest to do it from Home (outside of the app), where this resets the nth column to default width: -1 ► ColWidth(n)

The ► character is obtained by either pressing the Sto key or tapping the Sto button.

Example: -1 ► ColWidth(2) resets column B to default width.

Inside the Spreadsheet app, here's one way to do it. If Column B is invisible because its width is 0, tap [Go To], B1 Enter, up-cursor, [Format], 8, -1, Enter. This returns column B to its default width.
Thank you very much Joe, I thought there was maybe a double click gesture or something like that but it helped me thank you
Hello,

Assuming B is hidden. Select from columns A to C. Then pinch out to zoom out. This will resize collums A, B and C to the same size, unhiding collumn B.

Cyrille
(09-03-2018 05:52 AM)cyrille de brébisson Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Assuming B is hidden. Select from columns A to C. Then pinch out to zoom out. This will resize collums A, B and C to the same size, unhiding collumn B.

Cyrille

Oh I understand, it is a good tip for that case, select the columns at the ends and zoom, thank you. And use the other tips as Joe says for the case in which it is column A, thanks to both.
Reference URL's